Back up and Running
It’s been a strange time for everyone recently what with Corona Virus, lock down, workers furloughed, and the economy basically grinding to a halt. Thankfully theres light at the end of the tunnel, which is going to allow our sister company the Scottish Barista Academy to re-opening.
We are excited to announce that from Monday the 20th of July the Scottish Barista Academy will be continuing with all of our courses whilst adhering to Scottish Government Guidelines.
Please note the following:
- Training will consist of a maximum of 2 students per course.
- Masks must be worn at all times with gloves available on request.
- Our buffet lunch unfortunately cannot be provided but lunch is available from a well known pastry and sandwich outlet.
- Any student who arrives or leaves the academy MUST wash and disinfect their hands. (hand sanitiser will be provided)
- ALL training equipment and work surfaces and handles on doors will be disinfected on the morning of any course
We would like to thank anyone waiting to get on a course over these troubled times for your patience and understanding, but rest assured, we’re now back in business, so feel free to click on the link below or on our home page, to view our course dates and availability.